Belightful Butterfly Nectar
Feed butterflies - connect with nature
Butterfly Nectar draws the attention of insects that have an affinity to flowers. Due to its unique composition mostly butterflies can only feed on the Nectar.
Belightful Design product development team has researched and tested different nectar compounds to find the best possible recipe for nourishing butterflies. Our Belightful nectar is very comparable to the natural nectars in flowers! The pH of the nectar is on right level so it won’t go bad in the butterfly feeder.
- 180 g (3 x 60 g) of nectar
- One supply (180g) of nectar lasts generally for a month
- Contains GMO-free butterfly food for three refills
- Suitable for wild butterflies and moths
Belightful Butterfly Oasis
Stop for a second and be enchanted
Follow the butterfly: flattering wings and the dazzling colors will call to you. Nature asks you to be present, forget your daily choirs and to-do lists. The power of these beautiful and calming moments will make the storms sail away.
The Belightful Butterfly Oasis can be placed anywhere in a sunny place outdoors: on a balcony, garden or patio. Butterflies can smell the nectar from far away. The Butterfly Oasis supports butterflies by providing an alternative source of food.
We all love butterflies. Be a part of our journey in supporting them.
- Best season to feed butterflies in Europe is in summer-early autumn (July- September)
- Benefits especially at the beginning and at the end of the season
- Butterflies are pollinators and they can help your garden bloom
- The colours were chosen based on butterfly preferences
An award-winning Scandinavian design
- Made in Finland, EU
- Eco-friendly, recyclable material
- Clean and easy user experience
- Designed for butterflies only, most other insects can not feed from it
Sometimes you might need to replace your feeder sponge. Belightful Sponge is especially designed to fit Belightful Butterfly Oasis and to reach up to the feeding holes on the surface. Please note: Belightful Butterfly Oasis contains one sponge inside. You'll need a new sponge only if you need to replace the original one.
For best results, lightly dampen the sponge with hot water on each new application of nectar to the reservoir. If the sponge is dirty, rinse it thoroughly with hot water or, if needed, replace it with a new sponge. Do not use any chemicals for cleaning, as they are not good for butterflies!
For off-season preservation: When not using the Butterfly Oasis, wash each product part carefully with water and let them dry. Especially sponge should be let dry thoroughly, before placing inside the Oasis for storing. This way you can use your sponge from one butterfly season to another.
Digital Gift Card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what colour to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Belightful Gift Card. Gift cards are delivered to you by...