Belightful Design product development team has researched and tested different nectar compounds to find the best possible recipe for nourishing butterflies. Our Belightful nectar is very comparable to the natural nectars in flowers! The pH of the nectar is on right level so it won’t go bad in the butterfly feeder.
- 180 g (3 x 60 g) of nectar
- One supply (180g) of nectar lasts generally for a month
- Contains GMO-free butterfly food for three refills
- Suitable for wild butterflies and moths
Instructions for use:
- Mix the nectar powder with 150 ml/5 fl oz of water
- Apply ready liquid into the butterfly feeder
- Make sure that the bottom part of the feeder is completely filled with nectar and that the sponge is wet. You can add water if needed.
- Once the food is mixed with water, keep it refrigerated and use within 3 days.
- Refill with nectar as often as needed. During a very hot and sunny period, you might need to do this more frequently due to evaporation. You can add a little more water, but make sure that nectar is not too diluted.
sucrose, glucose, fructose. Additives: citric acid, K-sorbate. Nutritional value per 100 g: Energy 1672 MJ/400 kcal • Carbohydrates 100 g • Protein 0 g • Ash 0 g • Fat 0 g • Raw fibre 0 g.
All sugars and other components in Belightful nectars are non-GMO.
Storage at room temperature (15–25 °C/59-77 °F)
We are currently shipping to EU-countries, USA, Australia and Japan.
Shipping rates start at
- 6,00 € to Finland
- 10,00 € to EU-countries
- 25,00 € to USA, Japan and Australia
Your order will be delivered to you from Finland as a standard shipping.
Additional duties and taxes may apply in countries outside the EU.